Powertraveller Solar Adventurer
- When size and weight is at a premium, the solar adventurer is the perfect solution.
- Incorporating a 3500mAh internal lithium polymer battery, the solar adventurer features a 4-colour LED light to show level of charge left in the internal battery and a 5V USB output which enables efficient charging of mobile devices.
- This charger is compatible with a whole host of 5V devices and can charge an iPhone / smartphone 1-2 times, a GPS 1-3 times or an iPad by up to 25%. It is also compatible with head lamps, e-readers, hand-held action cameras and much more.
- The slim, compact design offers optimum weight-to-efficiency at just 265g and the 2 solar panels output 3 watt max. The adventurer features auto-load, self sensing switching technology, meaning when a device is connected, the adventurer will automatically start to charge your device and will optimise the charging parameters required.
- The solar adventurer includes a "daisy-chain" feature which means you can charge your device whilst the internal battery is being charged via the solar panels. When adventurers finally stop after a day’s exploring the solar adventurer can carry on charging itself and other devices efficiently in low light conditions thanks to the maximum power point tracker (MPPT) technology within it and, when the sun finally sets, the internal battery can keep your devices powered through the night.