The air inside your home or office can contain up to 5 times more air pollution than the outdoors. Combat this invisible problem and improve air quality with a Fellowes™ air purifier featuring PlasmaTrue technology which safely removes 99.97% of airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen and other allergens, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke.
The AeraSmart™ Sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep air purified. Blue, amber and red lights indicate the purity of the air around you.
This new range of Air Purifiers also boasts the Aera+ Mode™ which is designed for peak allergies in the cold and flu season and can increase the air flow by 50% to remove even more allergens, viruses and germs from the indoor air.
The carbon and HEPA filters designed for this machine use AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment. This is a built-in treatment that provides protection from the growth of odour causing bacteria, mildew and fungi that could build up on the filters, giving maximum protection for the air you breathe.
- 4-stage hospital-type filtration
- Effectively purifies air in large rooms 27-55 square meters
- AeraSmart™ Sensor monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified
- Extremely effective at capturing influenza virus from indoor air (based on independent testing)
- Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne particulates
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Aera+ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons
- Ultra quiet operation